Every document MUST be accompanied by a cover sheet generated on our website.
TRANSACTION PACKAGING TIPS
In an effort to insure proper recording of your documents, here are a few tips to adhere by when creating transactions with multiple documents:
1. If you send a document with a separate transaction number, it MUST have its own check. Please do not split checks across transactions, they will not be accepted for recording.
2. If multiple documents that go together are submitted, they MUST have the same transaction number, each with their own PRINTED cover page and be submitted in the same envelope, not separately. You may submit one (1) check for all documents under the same transaction number.
3. Each document submitted must have an ORIGINAL COVER PAGE created. NO PHOTOCOPIES. Photocopied bar codes cannot be scanned into our system.
4. Please limit multiple documents to a Maximum of 10 documents per transaction.
5. We recommend the following order when creating cover pages:
a. Add all of the documents that you would like in your transaction.
b. Click on Submit Transaction after you have received confirmation.
c. Click on the Cover Page icon (blue) to print each of your cover pages and place them with the correct documents before you submit documents to the County for recording.
NO STAPLES Policy: Please do not staple documents submitted for recording